Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Astanga

I'm starting to settle back into a routine here at home and today I managed to pin myself down to the mat for a good hour and do the full primary series. I used the Sharath CD to keep myself on track and my practice felt really good.

My survival strategy today was simple: keep busy. Also, things have a way of working themselves out. It's not an easy time in history to be a full-time yoga teacher. I'm working on a few strategies to expand my yoga business and stay afloat over the summer.

As difficult as things have been, it's definitely roused me from my happy complacence of depending wholly on word-of-mouth to expand my business. In the long run, I think that the outreach and marketing work I'm doing now will bring me great success, particularly once the economy recovers. I'm not giving up!

No comments: