Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hatha

I couldn't do it, I just couldn't.

I was feeling too ill this morning. I woke up at 6:30, ended up back in bed. I taught a noon class and met a friend for lunch (my first real meal in days) but I wasn't feeling well afterward.

In the afternoon, I unrolled the mat and managed to do two Suryas before packing it up.

So today is my 'Saturday'. I just finished a half hour of light Hatha on the floor to open my hips, a few shoulder openers and restorative backbends.

Tomorrow is another day. I'll do a Rogue Primary then.

********************
Last Sunday, I took Princess Fur to the Really Big Park for a pre-Thanksgiving romp and I took this photo of her.

She's SO happy in this park because there are long stretches of off-leash trails. I think she's spotted a squirrel...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: