Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time




(I received this watch for graduation. I've been wearing it almost every day for over 20 years. It has held up well!)

Time.

Mainly, I don't feel like I have enough of it right now.

Every spring, I look forward to the predictable schedule slow-down of June, but I always forget that there are a number of things I've *put off* until June. This week, it was dental appointments. Yuck!

And there's always some schedule overlap: spring classes and summer classes co-existing, sometime in close proximity (requiring marathon sprints on my bicycle, from one end of the city to the other).

Finally (and hilariously!), there are the errands that overlap with my classes. Today, I had some intensive dental work done, then I taught a class with my face half-frozen. Fun times!

I'm looking forward to July, when those little gold hands on my watch will take on less urgency. I might even stop wearing my watch! That would be something...

(This post is part of the June photo project)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: