Friday, June 8, 2012

Six o'clock

I'm gradually beginning to adjust to this new routine. It's a radical change for me - not only a brand new environment but a different (and variable) practice schedule, carefully constructed around the classes I already teach.

I had to do some shuffling, but so far it's working out okay. I miss morning practice (I'm always awake at that hour anyway). And I'm finding it challenging teaching two or three classes *after* practice, which happens three times a week when I go to the afternoon Mysore.

On Fridays, I have welcome gap between my practice and my classes. The weather was lovely, so I spent some time outside in the sunshine.

This photo was taken at 6 o'clock sharp.




(This post is part of the June photo project)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: