Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Art




I snapped this photo while walking to Shala North's 'satellite location' back in May. This art shop has kittens!

At first, I thought it was just one kitten, but it turns out that there are at least four of them and they wreck havoc on the place at night, scattering their toys everywhere. Then they hang out in the window and bat their little paws at passing ashtangis ;-) lol!

I haven't seem them lately, though I occasionally bike past on my way to practice in the morning.

I can't believe that I'm nearing the half-way point of my month at Shala South. Time really flies! I'm keeping an open mind about where to 'land' next, including just staying put at South for another month. I really like it there. The teachers are skilled and I'm learning new things. I'm settling in.

This weekend is a busy social weekend for me. Shala North's potluck is on Friday night and Shala South is having a special Mysore session followed by a Kirtan on Saturday. I'm grateful to be a part of both these communities and I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and enjoying the vegan food/music.

(This post is part of the June photo project)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: