Friday, February 19, 2010

Restorative

Not a happy camper at all today - I’ve been hit with some pretty intense discomfort as a result of my Lady’s Holiday (I call it my 'monthly misery'), so I’m not feeling particularly wordy.

My practice was 90 minutes of restorative yoga, derived from Bobby Clennell’s sequences for menstruation and including specific poses for menstrual cramps. Who knew that Ardha Chandrasana could relieve pain around the uterus? Not me! And it works! The leg-to-the-side part of Supta Hasta Padangusthasana is also a good one.

For Princess Fur Friday, I'm offering a series of photos shot over the past week. Just in case any of you were wondering if the ‘golden egg’ thing was a one-off or just a passing phase. Here’s your answer.

Fur is patient. Very patient. If she sits on on that thing long enough, *something* is bound to happen!



(Don't even think about touching my egg!)

1 comment:

LadyRayCello said...

I'm still convinced that the worst thing you can do while Aunt Flow is in town is drive a car. Well, at least while she's being extra pesky. I've had to pull over on numerous occasions. Way not fun.