Monday, April 13, 2009

Vinyasa

Getting my daily practice in while I'm at the house has continued to be a challenge for me.

Taken out of my own space and routine, I seem to opt for 'sloth' every time. That's what I did all day today - well, that and I ate away at a chocolate bunny! I finally found my way to the mat in the evening. The front room was covered in laundry and the downstairs was dark and cold, so I set up in the hallway next to the bathroom. I could see my reflection of my foot in the Cuba print at the end of the hall as I did Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana!

I didn't do a full Primary. I did the sun salutations and a scattering of standing and seated poses for about 20 minutes. For a short practice, it was a good one - I felt great afterward and I'm happy that I managed to fit it in.

No comments: