Saturday, April 11, 2009

Astanga

Day two of the holiday was partially a working day for me. I taught a class in the morning, then chatted with my accountant about my taxes.

Eeek! Taxes!

I hate even thinking about finances. The good news is, I'm getting a nice refund. :-) The bad news is that it's just enough to pay off my stupid credit card. :-(

I'm working on a contract over the next week which will bring in another cheque, just enough to pay off a loan from a friend. This is one of those years when everything feels like 'one step forward, two steps back.'

I escaped to the park with the dog for an hour, did modified primary afterward and laid around in Savasana for 15 minutes. When I felt sufficiently soft and gumby-like, I went out for a sushi lunch. Sushi may not solve all my problems but it can help me forget them. Besides, nothing is going to be open tomorrow, so I might as well live it up today.

No comments: