Friday, April 24, 2009

Anusara

This was one of those days that I really should have done my practice first thing in the morning, and I regretted that I didn't.

I slept in this morning. It was so much more fun to laze around talking and drinking coffee (a rare indulgence for me) than hop on the mat. Then I met up at noon with a good friend of mine for Thai food (my former-favourite Thai place has really gone downhill - the Pad Thai was *awful*) and ice cream (Greg's - a bowl full of Mocha! Delicious and SO not CR...).

Unfortunately, due to some personal circumstances, I had a tense afternoon. I was feeling down and very sorry for myself. I completely forgot about practising until late and unrolled my mat reluctantly.

I did a half-hearted Anusara practice and to my surprise, it really did make me feel better. I was in a better frame of mind as I drifted off to sleep shortly after.

No comments: