Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Astanga

Mardi de la misère. I'm so glad this day is over!

The best parts of my day were 1) my practice and 2) exchanging my space heater at Canadian Tire at 9 a.m. This sums it up nicely!

The heater wasn't staying on consistently so I had to baby-sit it, reaching over every so often to give the power switch a nudge. Definitely not good for maintaining a flow in my practice.

By the way, 9 a.m. on a Tuesday morning is definitely the hour to make an exchange if you ever need to do it. The place was empty, except for me and one very elderly man.

My classes were fun, though the energy was a bit weird.

And the weather. Oh, don't get me started on the weather! It's my least favourite kind: Windy, rainy, cold. HATE!!!




I'm using my new, brightly orange Mysore Rug this week. Last week, I looked like a Na'vi after using the blue rug. This week I'm taking on the hue of an Oompa Loompa from using the orange.

Tomorrow, wake-up is at 4:30 a.m.

Is it Friday yet?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Grimmly said...

See, these are the pictures we want, you in full Oompa loompa and Na'vi mode. Nice rug, I do have a soft spot for orange. Getting frustrated with my yoga towels now but not sure I can face the whole mysore rug cleaning issues.
Oh and I brought my space heater out for the first time yesterday, gettin' chilly.