Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hatha

Today was a big holiday here with a stat holiday for most, lots of barbeques and fireworks. The dog spent much of the day hiding in the closet, shaking like a leaf.

 I worked in the morning, napped in the afternoon and went out for really fabulous Indian food in the evening. I didn't go to any fireworks this year. The big displays were all cancelled due to the city strike.

Practice got pushed off into the evening. I had a terrible headache so I opted for a gentle Hatha practice with no sun salutations and no standing forward bends.

My horrible cold is finally fading. I'm hoping I'll be back to full strength by the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to full strength returning!

I did an Intermediate ashtanga practice on Monday from which my quads are STILL sore. Gotta look out for full strength returning, too!

Michelle said...

I hope you get better soon too. M

Kaivalya said...

@Patrick: I'm looking forward to seeing how your Intermediate progresses. I'm going to be moving into it in the fall, probably.

@Michelle: Thanks! :-)