Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 199

Horrible practice this morning (required a coffee and two tylenol to even get on the mat). I went to bed early last night and still woke up exhausted and low-energy. I could hardly drag myself out of bed, but I did and I did the primary series. My shoulder was bothering me so I did a modified closing sequence to baby it a bit.

Interestingly, my handstands were floaty and nice. I've been hopping my feet lightly up to the wall, then straightening my legs. Musical Sirsasana was 'Low, low, low' by Moist and felt good, probably better than anything else.

After I practised, I went skating and couldn't understand why it was so cold. Got home and checked the temperature: -30 windchill. Well, no wonder. Took a hot bath, headed back into the cold to teach a couple classes, came home and took a nap. Now eating supper before heading off to teach three more classes.

*whimper*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aw, I feel for you. Being a Stay at home Mom, I don't have to go out in the cold.