Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day 68

Fantastic practice today - everything just felt 'right'.

It's worth noting that I put off practising until 7 o'clock in the evening, so I had been moving around, biking, teaching yoga throughout the day. My joints felt okay (I was on the tail end of some pain meds), my body was loose.

So I joyfully dove onto the mat and wow!!! I actually looked forward to Supta Konasana and thoroughly enjoyed it. I repeated my previous success with Bujangasana and Kurmasana. My forward bends were fantastic and, well, 'bendy.' Headstand felt like a slice of heaven.

To be honest, I can't think of one posture that didn't feel good.

Too bad every day can't be like that, eh?

1 comment:

Mary said...

It's great when you have days like this! I had the complete opposite this weekend but it's okay. Love reading your blog!