Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vinyasa

WoYoPracMo, Day 28.

I spent most of the day in front of my computer, updating my professional website with a new logo and new layout. I'm pretty excited about it! It was a good day to stay inside, since it was snowing heaveily for most of the afternoon. I half-expected my evening class to cancel, but it didn't. Only two students showed up to my Youth and Hatha classes, but all 10 registrants showed up to my Astanga class. They're diehards!

Before I battled the elements, I did a very quick yoga practice at home. Just a few sun salutations, standing poses and seated forward bends - 15 minutes. Pre-warmed up for the weather, I put on my jacket, my down coat, my extra-thick toque, my thinsulate-enhanced ski gloves, Sorrels and a thick, long blue scarf and headed out into the storm.

No comments: