Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 358

WoYoPracMo, Day 9.

I did a morning practice today, my first in a long time. I just haven't had the energy in the mornings lately to make it to the mat and I usually put off my practice until the afternoon.

Today, I had a particularly good motivation. I'm looking forward to a noon sushi lunch, then going to see the movie 'Slumdog Millionaire'. I can't wait! I've heard great things about this film. It will be fun to wander around the city on a pretty day. It's very cold out, but at least it's sunny!

So, this morning I did a solid half-primary (for me, this means practising up to Navasana) and I felt strong. This is new - I think I'm finally building up some endurance in my practice (it only took a week!). The best thing about doing a morning yoga practice is you get to carry that post-practice-happy-feeling throughout the day. I just felt fabulous every time I thought about it.

No comments: