Friday, December 3, 2010

Astanga

After all of that fuss and drama yesterday, I was unprepared for my practice to be so ordinary and - dare I say it - good. I moved through at a good clip. My body seems to have adjusted to the modified vinyasas and I found myself falling into a groove. I skipped vinyasa between sides today to reduce the impact on my gimpy shoulder.

The shoulder is feeling much better! I didn't even notice any sensation until the very end of my practice. If this is any indication, I think a weekend of rest will resolve the problem. I hope so.

********************
Princess Fur is enjoying her new hiding place under the desk very much. All the better to supervise me as I practice!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice to visit your blog