- I can bring my right arm alongside my ear in Parvakonasana
- Prasarita C is feeling deeper
- Wrist binds are back in Marichyasana D
- I'm doing Chakrasana again
- Uttita Hasta Padangusthasana has been *fantastic* lately. My balance has been very good! I've never had an easy time with this pose, but for the past few days it's felt exactly like that: easy!
I whizzed through the rest of my practice and did all of my Intermediate poses, even Bhekasana and Parsva Dhanurasana.
I did my three Urdhva Dhanurasana and was considering drop backs to the wall, but my only wall is occupied by boxes full of stuff for scanning. So I decided to try dropping to the futon instead.
I'm still turning my feet out a *bit*, but overall, the drops felt really good! Even better, I was dropping on the exhalation and standing right back up on the inhalation! I've never done this! It definitely felt a bit awkward and it wasn't pretty (I was staggering around after coming up), but suddenly it's feeling possible! I'm looking forward to experimenting with this more in the coming week!
Bonus: Mysore Rug Yoga
I've recently discovered that in addition to turning my feet and hands Na'vi blue, my blue Mysore rug has other magical abilities. The rug has spontaneously started to take yoga postures!
In this photo, my blue Mysore rug is taking Purvottanasana!
I'll keep you updated if the rug decides to practice any other postures.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad