Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 344

It's cold, damp and miserable out and it's been pouring rain all day. I stayed in bed for as long as possible - until about one o'clock. I didn't get around to eating lunch until two o'clock. I unrolled my mat at three o'clock. Yes, far too soon after lunch.

I did the full primary today, in the front room of the house in my new 'yoga space'. I had a pretty good practice - even generated some of my own heat in this cold, drafty house! Afterward, I chanted and played my shruti box for over a half-hour.

The new chant we learned on Friday is much more melodically complex than the previous three. I think I'm going to need to listen to it for awhile before it really sticks.

All day, we've been working out a possible escape-from-the-city plan scheduled for early December. It's very tenuous right now, but the moment we confirm everything, I'll shout my joy to the heavens (and blog about it).

Happy Saturday!

No comments: