Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 328

Today was a great day! I felt more energetic and alive than I have since before I got sick in the summer. It was amazing - I had energy! I went for a walk, I cleaned and winterized the balcony, I ran errands, cleared my desk...

I did my practice, meditated and even picked up my shruti box for awhile. I had such a great day!

Practice felt really good. I'm still doing half-primary, but little shifts are starting to happen. I no longer feel back pain in Marichyasana A and I was able to bind in Marichyasana C. I'm still doing Supta Padangustasana in place of Janu Sirsasana, but today, instead of using the strap, I was able to grab my big toe. I'm feeling big opening in my hamstrings and this has taken so much pressure off my low back. My practice is actually starting to feel good again!

Now, when I'm feeling stiff, I have something to contrast it with. The other day, someone asked me how my body was feeling and I said that it felt 'gummy'. It's like I have glue in my joints or something. Must be a lot of toxins in there still, that I'm flushing out gradually.

No comments: